Sunday 9 June 2013

Incognito.

   Wowhead just put together an awesome post, collecting up all of the awesome vanity items, instances and bits and bobs that can change the appearance of your character, from outfit to race! Looking at the list, I'm going to take it upon myself to track as many down as I can in-game. I'm pretty sure I already have the Super Simian Sphere on my Undead Warlock, too. These are exactly the sort of useless items I love.

Some of my favourite on the list, which I already have:
Kalytha's Haunted Locket
Demon Hunter's Aspect
Brazier of Dancing Flames
Super Simian Sphere
Darkspear Pride 


Daeaye using the Demon Hunter's Aspect


And others which I absolutely must obtain:
Foul Gift of the Demon Lord
Hook of the Master Angler
Frenzyheart Brew (I was always on the Oracle's side)
Fury of Angerforge
Mr Smite's Brass Compass
Among many, many others.


I'll get there! :D Thank you, Wowhead, for compiling this list. I never know where to look for such information.

2 comments:

  1. I love those items. I carry so many of them around with me. Who needs bag space when you can look awesome, right? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh totally! I try to limit myself to one bag of useless items like these, though ^^

      Delete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read all comments, and they are fully moderated, so spamming here is pointless, since it won't be accepted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...