Thursday 11 July 2013

World of Warcraft Watercolours - Voidcaller & Ethereal

   I've done a couple more watercolours. I've given my dad his watercolours back now, since I bought my own, but these were done with his lot still. I'm not sure if I should expect any better results in colour, but I'll cross my fingers. There are definitely individual colours I need to get, especially if I hope to take character commissions one day - colours like purples for Night Elven skins and bright green for fel glows.
   I'm also going to try to keep watercolours as a frequent feature on here, perhaps displaying other peoples' artworks if they get in touch about it, but I'm going to post my own perhaps once a week rather than every few days. They take me about 3 hours to do each, so I only manage to knowck one out a day, and I only do them on an evening since my day is filled with being a carer, running my business and of course playing WoW. I have loads of other priorities, such as finishing my book, exercising, writing my personal blog, building stock for my business and stuffing my face with sweets. I realise the latter is counter productive but I don't care. Sweets are awesome.
   Anyways! Here they are:

Voidcaller Watercolour

Watercolour Ethereal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I read all comments, and they are fully moderated, so spamming here is pointless, since it won't be accepted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...