Monday 9 December 2013

It's That Time In The Expansion...

   On my server, at least, it's quite dead. There's little to do to keep me interested. The Timeless Isle was amazing, but I felt it got quite repetative. Not so much that I'll complain about it, but enough so that I can't be bothered to log on just for that. And given that I don't have any friends on my server, I've got no one to play with, and also given my little business, I've had little time to anyway. I still have a long to-do list including JoJo's watercolour (it'll get done, I promise!), and Christmas planning is also taking up a lot of my time.

   I've not managed to do anything new for the WoW Crafting Challenge - while my shop's been doing well, Christmas shopping has taken the lead and I've not had the money, time or imagination to work on anything new. I have things that are half-done, and I'm planning to pick it up again in January when things have settled down, though I am also hoping to make a Winter Veil specific piece in time for Christmas, but I haven't decided what yet. I've never knitted a day in my life, so that knocks out the Gaudy Winter Veil Sweater! If I could, I would! Also, rather surprisingly, everything that I was selling from the challenge has, in fact, been sold, and quite quickly, too - both maps, the bag, the jewellery, and I've sold the sewing pattern for the bag twice, too. I'm quite surprised!

   I'm looking forward to the new WoW expansion, but it looks like it's probably still quite a way off, which bums me out a bit. I went about recruiting myself for the recruit a friend too, while the game was just £4, but I've not gotten around to buying the second month of game time on the recruited account. I'm not too interested in any of the pets that are available - they might be rare and only previously available in Asia, but they just don't do it for me. I'm only interested in the mount - it's gorgeous!

   Is everyone else ready for Christmas? I got my proper Christmas shopping knocked out a month ago, but started buying things like decorations and working on my chocolate topiary tree for the family with more Lindt and Ferrero Rocher like last year, and I'm also working on smaller ones for my 4 year old nephew.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I read all comments, and they are fully moderated, so spamming here is pointless, since it won't be accepted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...