Monday 10 August 2015

Coming Back

   It's been ages. I think I was a bit of an idiot restricting myself to WoW on this blog - I made it in an effort to spare my readers on my leading blog so they didn't have to read about all my nerdiness. I realise now that it shouldn't matter, because my blog is my little space on the internet and I should be able to blog however I want, but nevermind.
   I'm keeping The Wyvern's Tail, but I'm going to expand it to general nerdiness - any games I care to mention, any fantasy-based nonsense and so on, because limiting it to WoW is why it went so quiet.


   I've been really, really busy. You may have seen me tweet from WoW once or twice, another effort to save my readers from my nerdiness by having two accounts, so I have still been playing - in fact my subscription hasn't run dry in about 6 months - but I've not had anything to say, unless people want to read about every achievement I get. I don't raid, I don't PvP - I barely even go into dungeons, so unless I do something unusual or something WoW-based outside of the game like crafts, I've had little to say.
   I do want to get Atherya's diary started up again but I'm currently working on my book - I've finished writing it and I'm now on the long task of revising it before submitting it to agents - and any time I have to write I put into that instead. I've got my next book planned out and I'm keen to get started on that, too, but my current book takes priority.

   I mentioned some time ago about an art exhibit I was asked to do, and after a year and a half of work, it went up in the gallery about three weeks ago. Apparently a few pieces sold in the first few hours - mental! I was really concerned about the exhibit. I'd spent so long working on it that it wasn't until two weeks before setting up I truly realised it was happening, and it was only on the way to the centre that I started getting shaky. I was so nervous! But I met some wonderful people while I was there and then had a giant coronation chicken sandwich. It's the little things, I assure you. If anyone is interested, you can read more about the exhibit on my main blog.


   I intend to get this blog fired up again. It won't be limited to WoW, though I expect that will still dominate it, and I'm hoping to get a new header put together with the new character models at long last, too. So...until I blog again, I suppose!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I read all comments, and they are fully moderated, so spamming here is pointless, since it won't be accepted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...