Tuesday 19 July 2016

The Occasional Upside To Camping

   Jakur of Ordon drops the last toy I need from the Timeless Isle, and I've been camping him for days. I'm getting quite sick of the sight of the place if I'm honest, so I've been taking my frustrations out on the nearby mobs - I was half way through honoured with Emperor Shaohao when I started, and I just hit exalted with the latest Jakur kill - evidently he decided the mount was enough, so he didn't drop the toy this time, either.
   Fortunately I do a lot of my book work on my laptop, so in cases like this I usually just shuffle the keyboard out of the way, plonk the laptop down on the table in front of it and get on with the important stuff while I wait, my PC monitor visible just behind it. It keeps me from going insane.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I read all comments, and they are fully moderated, so spamming here is pointless, since it won't be accepted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...