Wednesday 29 October 2014

Hallow's End Lich King Costume

   It's taken 12 days (would probably have taken 10 if I'd remembered to do all of the dailies since day 1) but I finally got my Lich King costume, which will now sit proudly in my bank, collecting dust, just in case one day I need 50 charges. Well...no, 49. I had to try it, of course.



   It's really more of an Arthas costume than a Lich King costume since his helmet is off, but this was actually the first time I'd seen it. I had hoped it would clad your character in Lich King armour rather than just change the model to Arthas, but it's still quite cool!
   You can't fly in the costume, though, so I was stuck on top of this mountain for 15 more minutes because I refused to cancel the charge...


2 comments:

  1. Not being able to fly with it is a bit sad, would have been cooler if changed your mount into Invincible or a Frost Wyrm to allow you to fly around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, they missed a trick there, that would have been great :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read all comments, and they are fully moderated, so spamming here is pointless, since it won't be accepted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...