Monday 13 October 2014

I'm still here!

   I've been really quiet lately because I've had a lot to be busy with. I've been doing a lot of work on both finishing this book and planning my next, I've also been stocking my shop up for Christmas as well as finally making some new products, creating pieces for a gallery exhibit, I've been busy with my other blog, and my load as a carer has doubled as my dad's managed to develop sciatica, so while my boyfriend and I have been caring for my mum (multiple sclerosis), we've also had a lot to do for my dad too. So it's been pretty tough and pretty hectic, and as a result I've not been on WoW for ages, hence I've had nothing to blog about on here. There's not been much for me to do anyway since I'm neither a raider 'nor a PvPer, and I've never been too interested in betas.
   But, with Warlords of Draenor about a month away, the Iron Tide coming tomorrow, my shop almost prepared and my dad beginning to recover, I've resubbed and I'm hoping to have a little bit to talk about. I've also been planning out a competition for WoW's 10 anniversary which I'll hopefully blog about and open for entries very soon, but as it is, those are my excuses for letting The Wyvern's Tail die out.
   I've blogged a couple of times in the space of the last couple of months, but mostly just to reiterate a few things I read elsewhere and give my unnecessary opinions on a few things, but I'm hoping to make my content my own again quite soon!

   I hope everyone is well, and hello to my new followers - the blog isn't dead, I promise! I'll be blogging again soon, I hope!




1 comment:

  1. Good to see you back! :) need to start following your other blog too :P

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read all comments, and they are fully moderated, so spamming here is pointless, since it won't be accepted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...