Thursday 24 October 2013

Quiet Again!

   Once again I've not been posting much. I'm still preparing for Christmas. While previously I was just trying to stock up on existing products in my jewellery shop, I've now decided to work on some brand new ones, including plush toys for my plush shop. I usually just sell the sewing patterns - I was originally selling the plushies, but it took me 6 hours to sew a single toy, so I turned to selling the patterns instead. It's done well for me, actually, but not everyone wants to buy a pattern, even if it's cheaper than the product, and at the advice of many other sellers on Etsy, I decided it might not be a bad idea to make a couple of one-off plushies for Christmas. So I've been working on that, and toying with the idea of opening a digital downloads shop for Christmas graphics, both hand-drawn and typographical, but that will take a little work.

   Either way, I'm still here, and I'm working on some Halloween-specific posts. I plan to post every day from tomorrow until the 31st with Halloween-relevant WoW posts, so the silence won't last long! I've been trying to put together a few posts for my personal blog too, but I'm juggling a little too much at the moment to get anywhere with it. I've also not posted any diary entries for a while - they do exist, they're just waiting for screenshots to accompany them, and I keep getting my day filled up with other things.

   I hope everyone is well! I'll be back very shortly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I read all comments, and they are fully moderated, so spamming here is pointless, since it won't be accepted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...