Thursday 31 October 2013

Hallow's End Screenshot Story Competition


   Well, the competition has come to a close. I received some really great entries! I was surprised by the creativity of everyone, and, to be honest, the diversity. I saw poems, I saw stories, I saw familiar tales. It was really wonderful to read them all, and to see the screenshots illustrate the stories. You all did a truly great job and I would definitely hold a contest like this again. Perhaps for Christmas!

   But anyway, I'll jump right in. There are three winners for this competition, and while the prizes aren't incredible, I hope you all at least had fun participating, and those that didn't, like I said, I'll try this kind of contest again, but the loot card will be set to a Landro's Gift loot card, and I'm thinking Christmas!

So, the winners, and their submissions are:
The Harpy's Nest - How Sprout Got Her Squash
Navimie - Azeroth and Hallow's End
Rinike - The Hounds of Baskerville


   Congratulations, ladies! I'll be in touch asap regarding prizes! Do read their entries, they're really very clever!

   Anyways, Happy Halloween guys! Don't eat too many sweets. I won't be dressing up, but Koruth and I have a movie to watch and a big bucket of chocolate. I'm going to have to workout hard next week to get rid of it all! But it'll be worth it.


3 comments:

Thanks so much for commenting! I read all comments, and they are fully moderated, so spamming here is pointless, since it won't be accepted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...