Friday 1 November 2013

NaBloPoMo

  Last year I participated in an event called NaBloPoMo - National Blog Posting Month. 'National' in this case refers to the US, but lots of bloggers outside of the US got involved, too, mostly because it was a way to encourage some of us to blog more frequently. The idea is that you post once a day. I don't believe there was any set subjects to blog about, at least not last year, but when I did it I noticed a real increase in traffic, and given that both of my Etsy shops are connected to that blog, it's always worth trying to increase traffic, in the hopes that some of them might take a look in my little shops.
   It went quite well last year, I felt, so I decided, when I was reminded about it two days ago, that I'd try it again. But this time, I thought I'd try it on both of my blogs, since I now have this one, too. It's going to be quite difficult, both to keep posting new content every day on two blogs, but also because I can talk about almost anything I want on A Blackbird's Epiphany, while I feel I'm more restricted here. I do occasionally talk about my life outside of WoW, but I don't feel I should because I have another blog for that. Still, sometimes I can't help letting it spill over, especially if I'm excusing myself for a lack of posting. But I'm going to do my best to keep the month's posts on this blog as relevant to WoW as I can, with a few exceptions. One such exception will be posted tomorrow :P

   I do a lot of crafting, and I have a passion for handmade products and shops, so my personal blog will be filled with product reviews, shop (other shops, not mine) features, random gift guides, crafty DIYs and Christmas preparation posts and so on. This one...well, we'll see what comes up! I hope I don't annoy you all...but at the same time, I have warned you, and if you're not interested then feel free to ignore me. I'll try not to bore you all! 


NaBloPoMo November 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I read all comments, and they are fully moderated, so spamming here is pointless, since it won't be accepted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...