Saturday 23 November 2013

WCC: Imbued Netherweave Bag

   This was not the biggest project, but it was probably the most expensive. For the most part, I had half of my materials lying around for all of the projects, but all I had on hand already for this one was a needle and thread. I had to buy in the rest of the materials, which set me back about £15 to £20, and it was all stitched by hand.
   Originally, it was going to be a Netherweave Bag, but because I couldn't find any fabric of the appropriate strength in the right colour (and I don't get on well with dying fabric) I decided to go for an Imbued Netherweave Bag instead. The reason for this was because not only did I find the perfect fabric, but it was in the most perfect shade of purple. Also, because it's imbued, I added special shimmery two-tone organza as the bag's lining, to make it look vaguely enchanted. Also, all I had to go by for this was the tiny icon ingame. Not an easy task, but if you look at it for long enough you begin to figure it out.



   I'm not going to go into too much detail here, because not only am I selling the bag here, but also the pattern for making the bag here too, both of which can be found in my Wyvern's Tail Etsy shop, which will just be filled with my projects. I need all the money I can get at the moment, given that my camera is on its way out and needs a lens replaced (luckily I photograpphed all of this weeks ago). The shop only accepts Paypal at this point, but if any of you would rather pay by card then let me know and I can list it in one of my other shops that does accept cards.
   It has a metal clasp, several linings of fabric including a water-resistant one, and two side pockets. The silver stitching is decorational, but it does help to strengthen the existing stitching, as fine as that already was. It's about 30cm tall by about 20cm wide. It's not huge, and the straps aren't adjustable because, for the life of me, I couldn't figure out how to do it.


NaBloPoMo November 2013

1 comment:

Thanks so much for commenting! I read all comments, and they are fully moderated, so spamming here is pointless, since it won't be accepted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...