Wednesday 27 November 2013

I Failed - But With Good Reason!

   Trying to do NaBloPoMo on two blogs at once was a big thing to take on, and unsurprisingly it didn't work out. A Blackbird's Epiphany has only gone one day this month without a post, but The Wyvern's Tail has gone far longer. Fortunately, I have a good reason for it.
   Peaches and Pebbles, my Etsy shop, exploded with sales lately. I've made more than double this November what I made last November and I can scarcely believe it. One of my products also ended up on the front page of Etsy for a while and that landed me a lot of attention, and a lot of sales. Sure I've not made anywhere near as much as other sellers on Etsy, but for me, it's been intense. So, blogging here and playing WoW has had to take a backseat while I try to keep on top of orders and custom requests and I'm only too happy to do it.
   I also rather surprisingly sold my Imbued Netherweave Bag and one of my two hand-drawn ink and bamboo MoP maps!

  I have been doing things on WoW, though - as I said, I got Atherya to 90 a week or two ago, and I finally got Daeaye exalted with the Klaxxi (dailies can be such a grind sometimes, so I gave up on it for a while). I also got myself the Fey Dragon mount as soon as it was available (not the pet, or the bundle, though, because at the time my money was tied up in products and creation). It looks freaking awesome and I'm not remotely disappointed by it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I read all comments, and they are fully moderated, so spamming here is pointless, since it won't be accepted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...