Saturday 10 August 2013

WoWscreenshotaday Day 10 'Beverage'

   Day 10 of the #WoWscreenshotaday challenge was 'Beverage'. I toyed with the idea of going to a tavern, or to Dalaran's wine shop, but in the end I decided that 'beverage' didn't have to mean anything humanoid-specific. So, like I did on day 8, I took Shango back to Sholazar Basin and let the little guy have a drink. It was impossible to get a decent shot, so I figure this will have to do. Try to see him as stepping down towards the water and bowing his head, than just standing on a slope with his mouth submerged. Please?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I read all comments, and they are fully moderated, so spamming here is pointless, since it won't be accepted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...