Monday 19 August 2013

WoWscreenshotaday Day 19 'Lost'

   I went over the theme of 'Lost' many times for this shot. I knew what I wanted - somewhere hopeless and, well, lost - but I couldn't decide where or how. I took about three or four different shots for this submission, and this is the one I settled on. Usually I keep my view distance on 'ultra', but for this I wanted to remove any potential trace of background, so I set it to 'good'. I was pleased to find that it didn't compromise the skeletons in the desert - they're still solid and fully visible.
   Atherya is wearing the Orcish Rogue starting set.




4 comments:

  1. Thanks! She was supposed to look dead, but it occurred to me just now that the death position is different to the lying one, but when I had a look in WMV, it wasn't TOO different, so I didn't bother trying to retake it by falling to death.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL that is terribly lost!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very lost indeed, poor elf!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read all comments, and they are fully moderated, so spamming here is pointless, since it won't be accepted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...