Saturday 17 August 2013

WoWscreenshotaday Day 17 'Exercise'

   I like to think I'm a fairly fit person. I do a lot of dance and weights each day, and though I could eat better, I do watch my waistline. And so, when I thought of 'Exercise' I immediately thought of dancing and weights. Well, I didn't want to just /dance because it would be too easy, and, well, I don't think there are any weights in WoW. So instead I went for running.
   I figured if there is a bucket ton of Undead chasing you, you'd run pretty fast.
   I wanted to have more Scourge behind me, but as I ran, a lot of them gave up. Sure, I picked up a lot more as I went, but it didn't turn out as perfectly as I wanted it to. And I took a lot of shots. But you get the gist.




2 comments:

Thanks so much for commenting! I read all comments, and they are fully moderated, so spamming here is pointless, since it won't be accepted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...