Friday 30 August 2013

WoWscreenshotaday Day 30 'Cluttered'

   I'm not really happy with the shot I've got for today's theme, but I really couldn't think of much else. It was my first and only idea. So, for 'Cluttered,' I give you the basement of the Orgrimmar banks. I'm not so sure I'm happy with my stuff being stored down there, but nevermind. It's quite clever of the goblins, too: if someone drops any coins, which they're likely to do in the bank, there's no getting them back. Well, actually, having said that, mages could probably get it back, maybe priests...and a huge angry Orc might be able to get his 72p back, too.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I read all comments, and they are fully moderated, so spamming here is pointless, since it won't be accepted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...