Saturday 31 August 2013

WoWscreenshotaday Day 31 'Dangerous'

   It's the final day of Tycertank's #WoWscreenshotaday challenge, and the final theme was 'Dangerous'. I had a lot of ideas flying around for this one - parachuting, gambling, drinking, some big raid boss - but I grabbed this shot (it has been filtered, however, to add the extra Sha-iness to it) while taking my Worgen through the Jade Forest this morning. I already had another shot ready for today but I changed my mind when the Sha of Doubt appeared after the cinematic.
   I'm quite sad that this challenge is over, but I have started another one, for WoW-based writing. Read about it here, if you're interested.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I read all comments, and they are fully moderated, so spamming here is pointless, since it won't be accepted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...