Tuesday 13 August 2013

WoWscreenshotaday Day 13 'Fast'

   The 13th day of Tycertank's #WoWscreenshotaday challenge is 'Fast'. I actually took this shot yesterday evening because of how temperamental I've noticed the Jade Forest's weather to be (though not as bad as the Valley of the Four Winds), and I think I was right to do so. I did wait for ages for the weather to clear up, and when it finally did, it took some time for enough cloud serpents to fly by for me to take this shot. It wasn't easy - but I think it was worth it! I'm glad I did this a day early, because I'm so impatient that I know that I'd have just made do with a less than awesome shot just to get it up before 9am, and the shot I got yesterday evening was awesome. Otherwise, I couldn't think of anything else for 'fast' other than races. 'Slow' on the 21st is going to be a tricky one.



2 comments:

Thanks so much for commenting! I read all comments, and they are fully moderated, so spamming here is pointless, since it won't be accepted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...