Tuesday 20 August 2013

WoWscreenshotaday Day 20 'Stairs'

   I'm sure there was a lot that could have been done with this if I had really thought about it, but my head is everywhere at the moment with some projects I've been working on, so I went the literal route. In fact, I'm quite sure someone else will have come up with the same shot, but nevermind. No matter how hard I try, they can't all be amazing. Though I'm relatively sure I won't be the only one with this shot.
   So, when I was in Karazhan, I took this picture. It's perhaps one of the nicest staircases in the game (yep, I pay attention to these things), and though the steps leading up to Moshu'gan are amazing, I'm trying not to take too many shots from Pandaria. That's not to say I won't take anymore in Pandaria for future days, I just don't want to focus entirely on that. There are a lot of opportunities for amazing shots even as far back as the Burning Crusade, so I'm trying to really space it all out.
   So, anyway, stairs.



3 comments:

  1. Kara is still one of my favourite raids. Great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you ^^ Mine too - I love the whole haunted house thing, and despite the ruined houses filled with ghosts dotted about WoW, this is still the only true haunted house. And I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read all comments, and they are fully moderated, so spamming here is pointless, since it won't be accepted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...