Friday 16 August 2013

WoWscreenshotaday Day 16 'Cooking'

   Day 16's theme is 'Cooking', and once again, while out flying around and investigating the little buildings on top of sea stacks, I found this little house. Most of the buildings are either food or weapon stores, but this little one was different. There's a little table with a small bonsai, some fruit and rice and two mugs, a stack of kegs at the back, and cooking ingredients and utensils on one side, with a few pots behind me. I especially adore the fruit picker's ladder. There is no stove, oddly, but this room features everything else, which is why I've chosen this cute little place as my 'Cooking' submission.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I read all comments, and they are fully moderated, so spamming here is pointless, since it won't be accepted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...