Tuesday 27 August 2013

WoWscreenshotaday Day 27 '10 Minutes From Home'

   Today's theme was hard. It was really vague, and I couldn't glean any deeper meaning to it, so it was quite challenging, despite, perhaps, being so obvious.
   I decided I had 4 routes to go. 10 real world minutes from my hearthstone, 10 Azerothian minutes from my hearthstone, an in-game equivalent to 10 minutes from my home, or 10 Azerothian minutes from any home - Orgrimmar, Stormwind, Taunka'le Village, etc. I decided to kind of do the last one.
   So, I give you the rather dull but hopefully pretty Arboretum. And, for an added bonus, I realised that there is a river 10 minutes from my house. So there's that, too.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I read all comments, and they are fully moderated, so spamming here is pointless, since it won't be accepted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...