Sunday 18 August 2013

WoWscreenshotaday Day 18 'Someone I Spoke To Today'

   I'm a solo player. I have no friends in the game, and none of my true friends play it either. So I have no one that I speak to and no one I feel I'm allowed to bother for a favour. Even just asking someone in my guild a question feels like I'm inconveniencing them, although they've never actually displayed any behaviour to show it. Even so, I stick to my solo playing, flying around doing archaeology, exploring, low-level raiding and so on, and I might occasionally sign up for a scenario, but that's really it.
   And so, I only 'speak' to NPCs when I pick up or complete quests.
   On my travels through the Jade Forest I found a little island with a Horde factioned Pandaren sat in a fishing chair. To be honest, he has a nice set-up, and I'd gladly take the place for my own when next he travels. But, sadly, he seems pretty content there, and his furry bum is glued to the seat.
   I spoke to him today, though he had little to say. I also spoke to Master Nguyen but I couldn't get a good shot of him since he refuses to turn around. And so I give you Ky-Le the Traveller. Someone I 'spoke' to today.



6 comments:

  1. Awwww, if you played on US realms, you could talk to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you, it's nice to know there's someone I wouldn't be bothering! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been there and visited him too, looks so nice to sit there on his own island :D I can be your friend if you play on EU and ever want someone to talk or play with. I play Horde on Kazzak EU.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I may in fact join you! I've almost filled up all character slots on Anachronos EU so I'll need a new server eventually.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would talk to you too Daeaye! Though you would probably regret that later as I tend to talk ... a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Better than no talking at all ^^ ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read all comments, and they are fully moderated, so spamming here is pointless, since it won't be accepted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...