Wednesday 28 August 2013

WoWscreenshotaday Day 28 'Corridor'

   For the theme 'Corridor' I decided to head to Timbermaw Hold. Their network of tunnels are quite clean and tidy, but still maintain the feral look with roots and vines growing through here and there. It's my favourite passage way in WoW, though, I remember, (at least I think I do) that once upon a time the Furbolgs would attack you if you weren't friendly with them. I think they leave you alone now, so you can get through. Either that or I was attacked by a player who looked like a Furbolg while trying to pass through. Who knows?
   In a way, I think I got this shot wrong. It looks more like it would fit into 'stairs' than 'corridor', but I'm going to stick with it anyway, because I like the shot. I didn't like any of the straight tunnels as much as the corners.




4 comments:

  1. I remember the days of being attacked by Furbolgs when trying to get to Winterspring! Great screenie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh good, I didn't imagine it! :D thank you ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I think you needed to have certain reputation level that they wouldn't attack you! awesome shot! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read all comments, and they are fully moderated, so spamming here is pointless, since it won't be accepted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...