Thursday 15 August 2013

WoWscreenshotaday Day 15 'The Best'

   I figured I'd know this one when I saw it. I've spent the last few days just flying around Pandaria taking in all the sights. My favourite has been the Jade Forest (you knew it would be) and seeing all of these little buildings on top of the sea stacks. Well, when I saw the silhouette of this one I got very excited. Balloons! What is better than balloons? Actually, if I had found a house filled with different cakes I would have been very excited then, too. But balloons would do. I quickly sped my cloudserpent over there to find the balloon seller, only to find that neither of the two people there sold any, and one old Pandaren inside the house was slightly rude about my visit!
   Well, I went outside and spoke to the Grummle before it hit me.
   Up.
   Of course! Up! A little house in the middle of nowhere with balloons on the roof, a miserable old man by the name of Kar inside the house being rude to visitors, a smaller fella named Rusty Nail pottering about with a huge pack on his back just taking things in his stride, and a ...well, a stealthed fox, but he's outside a dog house and his name is Dig.
   I've chosen this as my submission for 'The Best' for a number of reasons.
  1. It's an out-of-world reference
  2. Up is a good movie (though I do have to skip chapter at the beginning because I can't watch Karl and his wife, it just makes me cry too much) and is hilarious. Especially Kevin. I wonder if there was a bird in the area I missed...
  3. It's a house with balloons on the roof.




Kar, Rusty Nail and Dig at a closer view, for your pleasure:



4 comments:

  1. I love the movie!! <3 Didn't know that there was a house that looks like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I was really surprised to see it! It's just off the North Eastern coast of the Jade Forest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to say thanks once again to this great man called Dr Samura and his spiritual way of helping people am Sarah Jude from Japan i lives in USA with my husband we love each other and also he care about me always look forward to make things easy for both of us 9 years after our wedding, we both work harder to make a family greatest surprise, we have a kid after some times again, we have another one so with this, we live in peace and he was so honest to me shortly, he started misbehaving that i don't know what is going on then i asked him. Darling what is going on? you are so strange to me this few days hope i have not offended you? he said no. Not knowing he have and affair with one lady out side who promised him a car an apartment in one estate were i cannot see him also when he cannot see me i manage to stay with him pleading him he should forgive me if have wrong to him he started complaining he has no money that he has lost all his money in his business that he needs some money then i asked him how much is this money you are looking for? he did not know i can afford it. Then, he said $14,000USD i promised him i we give it to him just for him to care about his family. My greatest surprise, the next day, i went to work and our two kids were in school not knowing his going to leave the house before i come's back i met some of his things outside i was waiting for him to come back he never come back i cried i miss him so much and he have taking all my money away i was only left with $800USD. One day, as i was ready a blog i saw a testifier made by someone in Australia called Julie telling people about how this man call Dr Samura helped her and the man's contact email was there and his mobile number then i contacted him for a help and really, he brought back my husband now am so happy my brothers and sister if you are in such relationship problem kindly via Email samuratellerspell100@yahoo.com or call +2347030410643 he we help you solve all your problems Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. With so much in my heart i am here to express myself on how Dr.dele saved my marriage from breaking up. Myself and my husband were having some misunderstanding and it was tearing our marriage apart to the extend my husband was seeking for a divorce. So i have no option than to go to the internet to seek for solution to my problem it was there i came across Dr.dele details and about how he has helped a lot of people by restoring there relationship. I contact Dr.dele and in less than 48 hours my husband cancelled the divorce papers. Now myself and my husband live together in peace and harmony all thanks to Dr.dele for saving my marriage from breaking up. Dr.dele contact information are via email on Delespellhome@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read all comments, and they are fully moderated, so spamming here is pointless, since it won't be accepted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...