Saturday 24 August 2013

WoWscreenshotaday Day 24 'In The Background'

   This was tricky, because for the life of me I didn't know what to do for 'In The Background'. I didn't know if I wanted to go deep and do something historical, or if I wanted to be 'oblivious' and have something in the background of the shot. Originally I decided on trying to get a shot of Dalaran all nice and shiny with Icecrown looming in the background, but there's only so much that will load on screen even with graphics set to 'Ultra', so I opted for something else. This shot is a combination of three that took me forever. But I hope you like it!



6 comments:

  1. Great composition Daeaye! I love that pool too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ^^ it's probably the nicest area that was brought out in Cataclysm :D I love everything about the little grove!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's one of my fave Cataclysm places :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ^^ shame there weren't more pretty places, but I think MoP made up for that.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read all comments, and they are fully moderated, so spamming here is pointless, since it won't be accepted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...