Monday 5 August 2013

WoWscreenshotaday Day 5 'Early'

   This one gives you the best of both worlds. I got up early to grab this shot, but at least it got me away from nightmares about Furbolgs. Seriously. Don't ask.
   I wanted to take a different route with 'Early' which is why I went for Titans. Besides Old Gods, you can't get much earlier, and I found Titan buildings to be a little more photogenic than C'Thun. Instead of early in the day, I went for early in time, but to satisfy the criteria, I also shot it in the morning light, which may or may not have been intensified with a filter. I checked - this isn't against the rules!
   So here we are, a shot from Ulduar looking south upon more Titan ruins.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I read all comments, and they are fully moderated, so spamming here is pointless, since it won't be accepted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...