Friday 23 August 2013

WoWscreenshotaday Day 23 'Yellow'

   I am so proud of this one! I really didn't know what to do for yellow. All I could think of was either Silvermoon City or seeing if I could track down some yellow flowers, but I felt that that was a little too easy.
   I remembered how flying towards the sun always made things lighter (the more you know) and I also really liked the contrast between the light and shadow when doing so, so this morning I decided to fly around and see if I could find myself a yellowish sky.
   I had idea where to go, but I knew that areas like Tirisfal Glades or Winterspring were a bad idea, so I just decided to fly around bright places.
   I was on Atherya at the time, too, and I was a little worried that, because she was going to be in the shot for the sake of the light/shadow contrast, I didn't have any yellow gear to offer her, but then I started to think that, if she was mounted up - which she would have to be - why not go for the most yellow mount I had?
   I am so ridiculously pleased with the outcome! And, better yet, totally unedited! Yay! Well, aside from the usual watermark, anyway! I managed to find an amazing sky along the southern coast of Stranglethorn Vale.



6 comments:

  1. This screenshot is legendary! I like it so much, it could be a cover of an expansion or something! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, thank you very much :D it's probably my favourite so far to be honest, so pleased with how it came out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is perfect, really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read all comments, and they are fully moderated, so spamming here is pointless, since it won't be accepted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...